- Window Crisis 2018: DIPA with El Dorado and Mosaic
- Naughty Sauce: nitro coffee white stout
- Nana’s Nannermuffin: strong brown banana bread beer
- Couch Nap: imperial with blackberries and cinnamon
- Nightcapper: imperial with raspberries – a beautifully made beer that tasted exactly like expensive chocolates
On a day free of the sprogs, thanks to Disney, we headed off to the coast to visit Battleship Iowa and then on to Newport Beach for some whalewatching. To celebrate the many dolphins we saw, and the humpback whale which obliging swam under our tiny boat, we stopped in Newport Beach Brewing Co for a delicious Imperial Bourbon Brown Ale. The we drove back to Placentia, where you are truly spoiled for choice with breweries having The Bruery and many others. We decided to stop at Noble Ale Works, which did not disappoint. As I wasn’t the driver, I could have a full flight of five but generously allowed my driver to populate one of these with his DIPA choice.